Wednesday, June 5, 2013

Awake at 5 am.

The sun tricked me.

I woke up to sunlight shining through the windows. And then I thought maybe my alarm hadn't gone off. But I shoved the thought away and tried to relax and wait for that stupid jingle to begin on my phone.

It didn't happen.

I tossed and turned, wide awake and more than slightly confused. Why isn't my alarm going off? There's sunshine out there!

So finally, finally, I gave in. You win, sun. I'll check the time.

5.50 am.

So I've been awake for *at least* half an hour tossing and turning for no reason. And my alarm is set for 6.30. And I was up until midnight.

And. I'm just tired.

I'm completely drained.

Stupid sun.

Stupid mornings.

Hatechu.

You're evil.

Vent over.

Good morning, loves.
Alex.Is

No comments:

Post a Comment