Monday, June 10, 2013

Candy Crush

I'm gonna say it.

I'm addicted.

I'm at level 105 and probably will be for the next year. (And can I just say level 100 was absolutely ridiculously evil?)

I'm so entirely addicted, I'm dedicating a whole blog post to it.

Candy Crush.

The name itself is notorious at this point. Ask any single CC player, and you will get the same response: "I HATE that game!!!!" Subsequently ask if they are going to stop playing, and you will get the same response: "NO!!!"

Why is that, anyway? We're all racing each other in Candy Crush, seeking to prove that we can crush those little candies and advance to the highest level before our friends do.

It's really a stupid game. The more I sit here and think, the more I realize it's a stupid game. But it's challenging. And the further you advance, the more strategy is required. And whenever you pass a particularly difficult level after being stuck for a week or two or three, you enthusiastically jump for joy and pat yourself on the back for being smart enough to outsmart the game.

Whenever you meet a fellow Candy Crusher, the first question becomes: "What level are you on?" It's almost like a badge of honor. Your chest puffs up with pride as you share your puny, insignificant number. (Have you SEEN how big that board is???)

And the songs! The Loser Song - you know which one I'm talking about. It makes me sad. It makes me wanna throw my phone, actually.

Also, everybody agrees that Candy Crush cheats.

CHOCOLATE!!!!

I'm done. I hate that game. Which means I'm probably going to go play right now.

Crush me?
Alex.Is

No comments:

Post a Comment